Thursday, July 2, 2015

More of a Good Thing

In June of last summer, I knit myself a blue pair of Diagonal Rib socks. There must be something about June, because I just knit another.

Diagonal Rib socks (mine ravelled here),
knit in Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere, Spring Tendrils* colorway

I enthusiastically shared why I liked this pattern in that blog post last June, but I can't help but show a close-up picture of one leg. Isn't it pretty? Stretchy, interesting to look at, easy to knit. I love it!


Um, then I decided to knit another pair, this time for Andrew. I'm sure I'll move to another pattern soon.

Diagonal Ribs (mine raveled here),
knit in Lang Yarns Jawoll Magic Superwash, 84.0059 colorway

Probably.

*The colorway was exclusive to Simply Socks Yarn Company in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and I don't think it's still available. There are lots of other pretty colors though.

1 comment: