Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Answer to Life

This is the best necklace ever.
I own the most fantastic piece of jewelry that ever existed.
I've just made the most excellent purchase in the history of etsy.
All true, but your words rub salt in the wounds you're about to inflict.

Guys, LOOK!


I don't even remember how I found Coryographies, but it was immediately clear that this was the shop of a genius. A friend gave me an etsy gift certificate for my birthday, and I used it to ask Cory to make me a custom bookcase necklace based on The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Cory came up with the paint job for the bookcase itself, which, as you can see, is fantastic.


I asked her to include "Don't Panic," 42, a teapot, a half lemon, a pot of petunias, and, of course, a towel.* She was able to squeeze it all in, and it's glorious and perfect. She seems to be taking a short break at the moment, but I highly recommend checking out her jewelry once she's back. She has some great necklaces in stock (Sherlock Holmes!) as well as being open to custom orders.

*Those of you who are getting ready to blast me for using an image from the movie and not the book, calm down. Both the books and the movie are fantastic. It's a rare thing in the world, but I maintain that the movie is a good addition to the Hitchhiker universe and not a Hollywood piece of crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment