Wednesday, February 11, 2015

All You Need Is...

I'm not yet tired of embroidered pillowcases.

Not even a little bit.

I found the "Love" on pinterest, and it seems to come from here. 


The rest of it, I just did whatever I wanted to. 


French knots! Who knew they were so easy? I remember eons ago when I did cross stitch (for 4-H projects, naturally), and French knots were the meatloaf* of my needlework world. Then I read Jenny's explanation and *POOF* French knots. Genius. If you have any interest in embroidery, I recommend her book


*I cannot tell you how much I despise meatloaf. I've been a vegetarian for... hell's bells, five and a half years, and I still shudder whenever anyone mentions meatloaf. Horrors like meatloaf do not fade with time.**

**No, not your meatloaf. I'm sure your meatloaf is delicious, and I am deeply saddened that I cannot try it due to my hippie vegetarianism. 

2 comments: